Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Uninvited

Today was a blast. Being grounded gets me worried but at the moment I don't feel very grounded. Thank God for extracurricular activities that are actually fun! My morning started with an ASB meeting. Sometimes I feel like I talk WAY too much. Ha ha, I do. I'm glad my pitch was alright, I just hope others would put their input in so every one's opinion can be heard and great possibilities can become great realities.
I came home to find five cousins over and one got a fever of 104.6! I do hope Dylan feels better. I got one of my cousins into Harry Potter! Mission accomplished.
My late afternoon and evening was spent at Zach's house for a Community Life meeting. I'm so glad that most of us made it because it was sooooo much fun. Like Andrew said, we really bonded and it's still only the summer! It's really cool that we can all become so close. The time was spent making posters, failing at buying t-shirts, actually buying t-shirts, going into a jaccuzi, and soo many jokes! I laughed so hard. We talked made fun of Crystal being uninvited, a Mexican Harry Potter that dropped out of Hogwarts, Liz ability to count up to 6, gosh it was just great. Oh, and it's so cool cause Zach's house is laid out like mine and we have simular items at the same places such as our rooms, the tv, the fireplace, and a draw set thing. I hope Community Life gets even better as the year moves forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment