Sunday, July 26, 2009

Comic-Con 2009

This year's Comic-Con was a blast! Most of my time was spent watching panels rather than walking around the exhibit hall. I bought a R2D2 backpack that I wanted since last year and I currently have a Pikachu tattoo on! I successfully was able to take a photo with a celebrity too!

Tyrese Gibson!

Sorry for all the crappy pictures. They were from my phone. They are in no particular order.

Adam Baldwin on Friday and Milo Ventimiglia on Saturday.

The creators of Spongebob. Happy 10th Aniversary!
Heroes Panel:
New cast members. (There's one more though.)

Milo and Zachary Quinto!!!!!!

Adrian Pasdar and Hayden Panettiere
Jack Coleman and Masi Oka



Cast of Fringe


Cast of Glee. Saw them at the Panel too.

Chuck Panel:
Scott Krinsky, Vik Sahay, Captain Awesome, and Sarah Lancaster



Joshua Gomez, Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, and a writer?



Jeffster rocking out!
The Chuck panel is probably my favorite panel. Each year I laugh like crazy! This cast definately has personality.





The above pictures are of some voice actors of Star Wars: The Clone Wars and their friends. My brother and I saw them at their booth and at the panel and so when we were waiting outside for our cousin to pick us up we freaked. But we were to chicken to ask to take a picture with them since they seemed busy. The guy who plays Anakin, Matt Lanter (The one with the backpack), is EXTREMELY cute!!! The photo on the right is Ashley Eckstein who plays Ahsoka.
Do you think my future kids would hate it if I named them Anakin and Ahsoka?
Star Wars Spectacular Panel featuring the cast from Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Kevin pereira and Olivia Munn

Before the Star Wars panel, while my brother and I were walking in, all the G4 people walked in.
This weekend I was thinking to myself, I'm not really a Star Wars nerd cause I don't know all the names of everything as well as others stuff, like the planets. My brother knows a lot more since he plays video games. But then I thought, "I have a Darth Vader shirt, a Millenium Falcon pin, a Star Wars soundtrack, and now I have a R2D2 backpack. I am a nerd."

District 9 Panel:

Peter Jackson and Sharlto Copley


WB Panel:
Sherlock Holmes
Rachel McAdams and Robert Downey Jr.

The Book of Eli
Mila Kunis, Gary Oldman (Commissioner Gordon in The Dark Night and Sirius Black), and Denzel Washington

Jonah Hex

Megan Fox and Josh Brolin
I tried so hard to take a picture of them at the WB Booth but I failed.

The Box
Cameran Diaz and JAMES MARSDEN!!!!!

A Nightmare on Elm Street
Jackie Earle Haley who plays Freddy Kruger (and Rorschach in Watchmen)
I guess I didn't take a picture of the kid from Where the Wild Things Are and the guy from Criminal Minds. We were just walking around when we saw him and when we pasted him we were like "Was that just..." and this lady who just talked to him was like "Yep that's him." Also, while in line for Glee, three people in head of us was apparently this famous guys who was on Bufy and Dollhouse. So many people were asking for an autograph, photo, or both that I felt bad for him. He was nice but I felt like he really just wanted to finish his conversation with his friends. I actually feel bad for his friends who have to wait for him. Sorry for not italisizing all the titles, I just forgot and don't want to go back.
There's so much more to tell but I'll never remember it all from running into people to waiting in lines to finding really awesome stuff like this one guy who had a clone hoodie that zipped all the way up so when you zipped it up your head would be of a Clone Troppers! Isn't that neat?

1 comment: