Thursday, July 9, 2009

From the Rosary to Toilet Paper

Today marked the new beginning of a great year. Although it's not January I feel as if a new school year invites change into our lives. The first officers' meeting was today. I went into Pat's office to get his notepad for him and I saw a photo of Jesus, which I thought was Bob Marley! Isn't that crazy. Some one's going to say that's a sign for them to get high. haha, I hope not. Following the meeting was the Ultimate Frisbee picnic and unfortunately, our team lost. Oh well I lots of fun. At the end we all gathered into a circle, kneeled, and prayed the rosary. Oh my goodness I have not prayed the rosary since middle school. It was just so amazing saying those words with others and I can just feel Mary's presence. It was so nice. With everyone together it feel so powerful. I must do it more often.
When I got home my cousins were still over. Michelle was in the restroom and needed toilet paper so I got some and gave it to Amy to give it to her. Amy unwrapped the cover (it's Costco toilet paper) and threw it in the bathroom since she was getting pissed off that Michelle was taking too long. Guess where it landed....in the toilet, the toilet that Michelle already peed in! Oh man it was hilarious!

1 comment:

  1. XD haha the toilet thing is classic
    i forgot what time ultimate frisbee was and i ended up going to walmart with my mom ): lame much?

    ReplyDelete