Friday, July 10, 2009

Thug Life

I love summer.

It's so wonderful, I'm out and I don't even know what day it is....cause it doesn't matter! I started out by going to the VA with Viet, this time on time! Shawn, my supervisor, told me, "I believe the purpose in life is to have sex." Omg, I was laughing so hard that my eyes were tearing up. He was serious. Ok, serious, but he made his case. I still laugh.



ASB's social was today, first at Tiana's house we went swimming. In the middle of that, Kevin and I went to the library for a college applciation informational meeting and Target to get window markers and silly string! During the ride back I threw something out of the door. Kevin, if you're reading this I hope that you throw it out as well. Anyways, the ASB social migrated to Andrew's house but we all left to go to Bobalicious; however, Andrew, Kevin, and I totally vandilized Cookie's car! THUG LIFE.

1 comment:

  1. Lmao! thug life, sucks to be you...haha that's good.

    ReplyDelete