Thursday, July 2, 2009

Jesus is so Badass

I just finished saying my nightly prayers and readings when the thought occurred to me: "Jesus is so badass!" He so is. Am I weird to say this? I love how I compare Jesus to my favorite bad word. hehehe...Earlier this year my English class discussed rebels and how Jesus was a rebel. So true cause he was going against the norm. But shoot, every time those scribes or high priests said something, Jesus just pulled out some witty comments out of his butt. I'm so jealous that he could do that. And he totally like owned them when he said something. It totally shut them up! Ok, maybe I'm just going out on a limb and calling Jesus a badass but he's not like a bad badass, he's like a humble. Oh, how cool! Gosh, am I the weirdest person in the world, yet, I love my brain! Jesus is so badass!

On with my Thursday! There was a picnic over at Good Shepherd in the late afternoon/early evening. There was only about 13 people and I didn't know like half of the people. That's alright cause I got to extend my family today (like Lynn does! =]) and became closer with others. Basically the whole time we played Ultimate Frisbee with Pat's team against Gerard's. I was on Gerard's team and we decided to call ourselves the Gerard's but then changed to the PGDs (PAT'S GOING DOWN!) haha....we totally owned too. There was much running, passing, girl fighting, and fun! I feel like since we were such a small group everyone connected to everyone. Maybe that's just me. At least I had a great time. Oh, and Pat got pooped on by a bird! It was priceless.

1 comment:

  1. Lol i think it's awesome that you think Jesus is badass

    ReplyDelete