Thursday, July 30, 2009

Childhood Hickies

I had a lovely visit from Snow White and Belle today. It was fun to not work on my personal essay. We looked up pick up lines, made confessions, and talked about hickies made as a child! I though I was the only weird person. It's glad to have more than one person to talk to. Ranting is good. Oh, how I wish I could go out more.
My mom is going to a reunion this weekend and thus, she has been practicing how to walk in heels. It's pretty sad, she is just so unnatural when she walks with them on....but....we're getting there and I'm glad she's got a hot outfit for the dinner! This whole week she's been fussing over what she'll wear. It's so cute.
Senior pictures. Ah, which ones to choose????
I lost my keys. Gosh, it sucks so much cause my parents are pissed. They like disappeared. I really hope I'll find them. Good think I don't have a car.
Camp is just in 3 days!!! I'm so excited! I've already starting putting clothes all over my bed. I hope everyone will make the most out of it.

I'd like to leave my nonexisting audience this thought:
"Napping should have the status of daily exercise.”
-James B. Maas, a Cornell University sleep expert

I highly suggest sleeping outside in the afternoon under some shade. Such bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment