Monday, July 20, 2009

No Eyelashes for my Mug Shot

My senior picture was today and I couldn't have felt more beautiful! When I got back from the VA Victoria and Sarah were already at my house. Thanks to Vicki I had voluminous curls and dazzling eyes! I even felt sexy while sweaty and ridng a bike, lol! Oh, but I'm sooo pissed off that I forgot to curl my eyelashes and add mascara!!! Now I'll look like I don't have any. Oh well.
I will say it, they photographer was cute! Not only was he cute but he made me feel pretty! 1) He said "Oh, that's nice," regarding my top 2) He was cute 3)He was patient (which is very important cause I CANNOT pose) 4)He laughed when I did a funny face for my second "mug shot." That reminds me, 5) He made a joke about mug shots.

Ha, I am so weird!

After feeling like a star Vicki and Sarah were still over so when Cheyenne came over for our run (which was paused since the 3rd!) we just went to Vicki's since it was way too hot to run and was a way for me to hang out while I'm not really. Chey drove home and I had a chance to ride a bike! I rode half the way and felt really cool. Gosh, I'm SUCH a weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment