Saturday, May 16, 2009

target, gg, class, driving, music




Friday I went to Target and got the COOLEST sandals EVER! and some really cute boots. oh I just love target style. I want to apply there just so I can get a discount on all the amazing things they have. In other target news, ANNA SUI IS GOING TO MAKE A GOSSIP GIRL INSPIRED LINE FOR TARGET! AHHHHHHHH!!!! I have to start saving my money now. I love Tracy Feith's line for target and all the other designers as well but I just can't buy everything I want. Target is a genius for having designers make affordable apparel!
I had my first ACT class today after taking a practice test last week which I got a 24, which is only okay. I want to get into a UC so badly! After my mom said that it would be great if I could just drive from my house to UCSD, UCSD is no longer my first choice. Stupid economy. I want to dorm in college!
Since my relatives from Vietnam went home after about four weeks my dad can finally start teaching me how to drive. Unfortunately we only stayed in the car for about 20 minutes going over stuff INSIDE the car. Stuff that I ALREADY KNOW! It was really frustrating me.
but on a lighter note, my current musical obsession: eagle and talon
Eagle and Talon's upbeat indie sound is just my style! Makes me want to dance like and idiot. Oh, and guess where I found them...Gossip Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment