Monday, May 18, 2009

Gossip Girl, Exercise, and One of My Favorite Things


So, the finale of Gossip Girl aired today and how could I help but talk about it? I thought it was good; however, I'm not sure how well it will be once everyone leaves for their experience in college. It doesn't make sense to me but you never know, maybe the writers can whip something out. Oh, and did I mention, CHUCK AND BLAIR AND TOGETHER! YAY!
I love Jenny Humphrey/Taylor Momsen. After I cut my hair it reminded me of her. She become one of the characters I've grown to love. By the way, I love the lace number she wears at the end. Lace is one of my favorite things. It reminds me of this one Forever 21 dress I am dying to have! Whoever invented lace is a genius, even though it was orginally intended for men. Earlier this season Jenny wore this gray sweater/cardigan with lace in the front that was identical to one of my red swearters/cardigan! Wouldn't you believe it?!
My best friend Cheyenne and I made a New Year's resolution (I know that was a long time ago shut up) to start working out together, more specificly to run today. Well, today, since AP testing is over, we finally started! We're both a bit rusty so we're following this plan from The Runner's World. Afterword we plan to follow 8 minute abs. I'm supper excited for our new workout plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment