Wednesday, May 20, 2009

“Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance.”



“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” -Coco Chanel
For my public speaking class I had a presentation on a famous person, Coco Chanel. Although the above photos are not what I wore for the presentation (I was way dressed up!) I still felt very girly and cute. I think it was because my hair was curled (using pink sponge rollers!). I loved how Julie and I both did characters famous in the 1920s. Hopefully I can get a picture up soon.
Sex-ed in class is interesting. I understand this is so random!
After math tutoring Viet, Julie, and I went with Kelli to Barnes and Noble and Islands. We finished pretty quickly. The math homework was actually fun. *gasps* Anyways, at Barnes and Noble Kelli and Julie noticed these ladies there that we've seen there before. They wouldn't just recognize some random people, these ladies were gossiping it out. Somehow this one lady ended up taking a picture for us and we got to get the two ladies mentioned in the photo. How perfect. Oh, but I feel like a fatass for eating fries and chips. Yes, that was our dinner, which reminds me; since Cheyenne and I are starting to work out everyday (and the 30 mins goes by quicker with each day) we also wanted to start eating heathly. Gosh I failed already. We even decided to start a food journal to record what we eat throughout the day. Let's hope it actually helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment