Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend


Yesterday I went to Seaworld San Diego with my friends Anna, Kristina, and Takuma. I don't think I've been there since I was twelve! We went on Journey to Atlantis and Shipwreck Rapids twice each, went to the arctic thing, and saw tons of marine animals! You know, one of my favorite things to do at Seaworld is touching the sting rays. I don't know, but they're so cool! But gosh, stuff there is so expensive. The food is so overpriced! I gotta say though, their caramel apple pie is delicious but so fattening! The above picture is an ad at Seaworld for the Zoo or Wild Animal Park. I think it's hilarious! The zebra tottally looks like it's humping the giraffe's neck. I know I'm weird. I pretty much showed this picture to everyone today. Being the overprotected parents she is, wouldn't let Takuma drive me there and insisted in taking me herself. So, when she and my brother went to pick me up she just had to go in Seaworld. We watched the dolphin show and the sea lion show. I'm not sure if they changed the shows up a bit since I last went (although I'm pretty sure they did) but I gotta say their sea lion show is hilarious! I love how they're able to make a parody of themselves, it's hilarious. Did I mention that the host guy danced to Nsync and Beyonce! But boy was I pooped when I got home; and then I had to do homework. I feel really bad for not doing a lot in my bio project on giraffes with Nga and Katie cause I hate it when I have to do all the work, but I think I'm making up for it.
Tonight I had a Cathecist Appreciation Dinner and gee, the food was superb. Ha, I love how this post keeps ending up taking about food.
Overall I had a good day. I love it when people say hi or notice things! It truly makes my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment