Sunday, May 10, 2009

the power of conversation

Since I currently have relatives staying over at my house there was a Mother's Day party and my aunt and uncle's house. My cousin took me home early so I could study for my AP Bio test for tomorrow. (yikes!) Well, on the way home we talked about various things, rocks, opinions, discipline; however the majority of our conversation was about family and then turned to the family problems currently inside my house. I don't know, but it was really nice to talk to someone about my situation with someone on the outside, someone paired on the other side of the line. With the position I'm in it's really hard to take one side. I never really had an in depth conversation so I felt especially grateful for the talk. Thank God for cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment