Saturday, May 23, 2009

last night....





So last night was Crystal's 21st Birthday party. It was a night of fun, awkward, and crazy moments! We played majong (look how pro I look--I'm really not). Gosh I love that game, even though I'm SUPER indecisive. I played the drums for Eye of the Tiger once while playing Rockband with my Rockband Headband! While showing her my blog, I got Sarah to blog. Oh, and of course the jello shots! I mean Crystal's twenty-one! Obviously mine's just jello; you just can't see the happy face on my jello shot to indicate that it's just jello. But that night did make me want to eat some more.
oh but then the awkwardness with Yao Ling! At least he left in time for us to make an Eye of the Tiger music video. Gosh, we don't need alcohol to be crazy. It's pretty sad actually, but simulatinously amusing.
Ah, but today, boring today. ACT class, following my mom shopping, exercise, Mass, and the most exciting part of my day, watching Back to the Future! I have never seen it before and I love it! '50s and '80s so you gotta love it! I noticed that on one of the signs is the Kiwanis sign! (They're the like adult version of Key Club.) Currently I'm about to go to bed so sleep tight!

1 comment:

  1. Hii Ariel :P haha it was just by chance that Vicki and I decided to nick name you that! You're such a rocker with your rocker headband and i can see that beer bong in the background. nice! :]

    ReplyDelete