Saturday, May 9, 2009

hmm...

gosh, so I'm really going to start blogging? Not that anyone is going to stumble on my page and find anything interesting. I guess I'll start to blog like the way I started to write in my diary. First, it was a make it yourself Barbie journal that I started when I first learned how to write (I'm guessing 2nd grade?) I currently have no idea where it is and I hope that one day I'll be able to find it. Then I have my Pooh Bear Diary that my aunt gave me one year. I still write in it from time to time. If you look at it I only write in it once a year, three would be excellent. About a year ago my best friend and I used notebooks to exchange thoughs, but I'm slacking. And now blogging? I don't know if I can do it, but I'll do it for myself. Nothing interesting, just maybe my thoughts to amuse myself and look back one day at my old thoughts. I love listening to my childhood voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment