Thursday, May 14, 2009

Models and Dinner


Oh dear, it's almost 11 o'clock and I still haven't started my homework and my mother gets to watch the finale of Grey's Anatomy. I'll try to get everything off my mind.

First off, last night I watched the finale of America's Next Top Model, which I don't really follow anymore because of time, but since yesturday I had my last AP test and no homework, I just watched it. Even though Teyona won, I LOVE Allison! I actually remembered her from catching a few episodes in the beginning of the cycle. She is gorgeous! Her eyes are so big and adorable. I love her face in the picture above. So STELLER! (that's her word.) Too bad she didn't win, but I do admit this has been one of the closest competitions and the finale was intense (final runway).
Today was my cousin Michelle's birthday and we went out to dinner at Lee's Garden. I heard she was about to cry cause my brother and I didn't come but we came late as a surprise! It was a great evening and I got to see my cousin that I haven't seen in years! It was great and a lot of fun. Oh, and the ice cream fudge Baskin Robbins bronnie cake was delicious!
Oh, and in APUSH my class got to enjoy Forest Gump! I have never seen that movie and am really glad I got the change to! I love Forest's mother's clothing! I wish I can have all her dresses. I went home and learned the melody of the theme song by ear on piano. It's so pretty! While I was watching the movie it sounded familiar and realized that I heard it before from http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/popup-frame.html. The soothing sounds seem so peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment