Thursday, June 25, 2009

Nonstop

If you may recalled, in my previous post I stated that I had forgotten what I did on Saturday. Oh dear! Saturday I went to my cousin's birthday party at the beach. To be honest I was pretty bored until I saw Jihong! We walked on the beach and discovered a restaurant and hotel. I've never gone to the left before, only to the right past the pier into another beach. Apparently there was an AP World thing and a b-boy battle so I saw a lot of people. Later Jihong and Daniel and I walked while waiting for Tiffany. Then, yes, we went in the water on that cold chilly day. It was so exhilarating!
Yesterday was a nonstopping day. First I went to the VA hospital to volunteer in the first time in a year. I went with Jennifer and Viet! I'm bummed that I get to work in HR. I mean filling is fine and I love Gina and Erika, they two wonderful ladies Jennifer and I usually help, but I would love to work closer with patients. I was going to ask to change it today but I was such a pussy. And I'm scared of hurting Gina and Erika's feelings although it probably doesn't even matter that much. Why do I think this way? Maybe in June. There's an orientation in the beginning of July if anyone is interested! I think they're so generous giving $6 for lunch for the volunteers. Gosh, and the food is good. I had a tuna melt yesterday. =] Jennifer and I went to the main room for Human Resources but didn't see Jerry! We were bummed cause Jerry is such a cool guy. There was another guy taking his place but we found out Jerry worked in another section.
After volunteering, I also started the first day of tutoring my cousins and my younger brother. I don't know really what to say about it. I guess it went pretty well today but we're just reviewing so far. I hope they got the most out of our sessions! I'm glad one of my cousins and my brother are in the same grade cause I can get some competition with each other and make it more enjoyable for them.
But the best part of yesterday was going hiking after Cheyenne and I had our daily run. Unfortunately Chey couldn't go. Maybe next time? I hate saying that although I constantly do. Mrs. Vidakovich, Desiree, Crystal, Victoria, Sarah and I had such a great time. We hiked at Torrey Pines and half the time we were taking photos! We exchanged "looks," ate chips and fruit by the foot, jumped, took pictures of random couples, oh, and scared the sh*t out of Desiree! Afterwards we went to Applebee's, my first time ever. It was pretty good and our waiter was nice. Sarah and I shared seductive glances as we did on Monday. I ended the day exhausted, but in a good way.

1 comment:

  1. Rofl i could have never imagined you calling yourself a pussy

    ReplyDelete