Saturday, June 27, 2009

Change of Plans

Last night my mom and I spoke about the past and the future. She even told me the story of the day I was born. I was born on Holy Saturday and yet she went to work on Good Friday! Isn't that crazy? She also recalled how she was saying no to everything like trying to force me out. She didn't understand why they had to do it right away. She even surprised them cause my parents didn't have sex until after marriage and she remembered the date and everything and made the medical people redo the calender and they changed my due date to exactly my birthday! I previously was supposed to be born two weeks earlier. Oh, and my mom went all natural no drugs or even an iv! That's how I want my future pregnancies to be.
Our discussion also included my future. Everyone knows I want to be a pediatrician or something similar but we decided it would probably be better if i became a nurse practitioner. To be specific I want to be a Pediatric Nurse Cardiology Practitioner. I would have less responsibility and more time to raise a family! I want to be a mom at like 26 or 27, not 31 like my mom. If I still want to be a pediatrician I can still take classes at night hopefully. I just don't want to take the MCAT.

1 comment: