Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Constant Joys


For perhaps the first time ever my summer activities have been never-ending and yet I feel as if these moments will be gone before I know it even though it is still June. There's still so much on my summer to-go list! Seaworld, the Fair, thrift shopping, concert going, getting together with friends from all different spheres. Because of all my upcoming plans (and lack of) I've decided to cease searching for a job, rather, I will be volunteering at the VA and tutoring my cousins and younger brother. I feel as if my summer is already filled up!

Thursday the 18th the four corners finally got to meet up! They came over to mi casa and we watched (including Mina and my mom) He's Just Not That Into You, the perfect chick flick! It was so fun and the movie made it even better. I know it's bad but I love side comments during films. Others' inputs makes things ten times more enjoyable.

Friday's plans included Minerva, Lance and I to have lunch with Jenay. Unfortunately those plans could not be carried out. I was so bummed.I seem to have forgotten what happened on Saturday. I probably slept all day like I did on Sunday. For Father's Day my family stayed at home and watched Defiance and The Internationalist and ate Carl's Jr. and went out to eat Vietnamese food for dinner. Oh, and I slept from 5 pm to 8 pm. I felt very strange when I woke up.
And there was yesterday. Oh yesterday! I had a blast yesterday! First of all I had an ASB meeting at school. It was just fun in general even though I don't know everyone yet. Afterwards Julie, Kelli, Nga, Cathy, Sara, and I went to Ihop. Sara and I stayed for about a half an hour but the time we spent there was pleasant. This upcoming year will be spectacular and some of you know the reason behind my diction. Later that day my cousins, Travor, and my mom went to buy books. I'm so scared of tutoring them, yet so excited. I hope I can add some of my limited knowledge to their young minds. I have a feeling that this summer will be unpredictable at times. The best part of yesterday was the Core Team dinner party at Tom Hamm's Lighthouse downtown. Gosh it was so beautiful cause we were sitting right by the bay. We took lots of photos, played ninja, and tried to eat $25 worth of food. I'm sad to see the seniors leaving. Core team has been such a tremendous part of my life this past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment