Monday, June 15, 2009

Burnt out


Finally! Junior year is OVER! The most important year of my high school career is now finished. I am so reli:ved. Although today was Monday and therefore a late start day, rather then being at school at 8:15 I arived at 10 am. The reason? I was doing my English project. I worked from 2:30-4:30 and 5:15-10:00 am. The price of procrastination.7 pages all about Baz Luhrmann and three of his movies: Romeo + Juiet, Moulin Rouge, and Australia. Pearson has definately changed the way I view films. Boy am I going to miss that class. Mainly I'm going to miss having my conversations with Stephanie, my amigogagaaa! Since I meationed Australia, I must say, Hugh Jackman is the sexiest old guy out there.
Not only did my English project burn me out due to my lack of sleep, my physical shape is fairly tired as well. After school today I went over to Snow White's cottage! Snow White, Belle, and I made a video with all the photos we took in white v-necks. Hmmm...I still want to know who is the mysterious Charlie. Later on we took an awesome bike ride around Mira Mesa from Camino Ruiz Park to Jamba Juice and back to the cottage. Alberstons potato wedges are delicious. Then we walked Peaches who threw up twice! I've never seen a dog barf before! It was so sad. Currently Ice Princess is being aired on Disney and I have yet to watch it!
I hope you enjoy Hugh.

1 comment:

  1. wooohooo! i still cant believe we're seniors! We should really play ninja some more and Jumping Shrimps kick butt (well atleast your bro's and cousin's)

    ReplyDelete