Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I almost got run over--twice




Pretty sad huh? All within 30 seconds at the parking lot at In-N-Out.


I made ASB!!! I'm so excited to be Commissioner of Clubs and Fundraising. I've always wanted to be in ASB but felt like I didn't know enough people to do it. Silly me. I'm just glad that I am able to do it senior year. I just can't wait!


Speaking of senior year, I was looking at dresses for prom. I know it's a long way but I like to these sort of things. I went a couple years ago with my cousin and it's just so hard! There are tons of stores out there just for dresses filled with horrific pieces of cloth that they overprice and call dresses! I was thinking about it and I would LOVE to wear a vintage 1940s or 1950s dress! (Like the second dress) Then, I would have victory rolls to go with it! I'd even love to wear an 80s dress like one from the first photo. Wouldn't that be darling? And yes, even with the shoulder pads. I used to despise shoulder pads in my youth, but currently I actually like them at times.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Tracey!!!
    thats so awesome that you're on ASB! And have you seen the uninvited? the main chick's outfits are really cute! i think you would like them ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! I haven't seen that movie but I'd love to see it with you!

    ReplyDelete