Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Week

No realy blogs since the 11th. Gosh, how am I so busy with nothing? How am I suppose to record my life when I don't take the time to?

I don't remember everything that happend since then but I do recall visits and lots of old movies: Golddiggers of 1933, Footlight Parade, Annie Get Your Gun, and Breakfast at Tiffany's. I did watch a new movie, G.I. Joe, with Lance and Travor. Entertaining. The next night was BUNKO! How can an game with old ladies be so fun? Well, I actually didn't play with the old ladies. I brought Travor along and am glad he had fun with my friends. I also brought him along to mountain biking with Snow White and Tarzan. Can you say epic fail? It was like all uphill but still, it was fun.

This past week I feel like I've already done a lot of work. I've made the agenda for the next core team meeting (which I'm not sure Pat will use) and I've emailed all the club adviors about the Freshman Forum Fair. Crazy. On Monday we had an ASB Meeting and then I went to Giusti's office for the first time. It was even the first time I ever spoke to him. After the meeting I went bowling with Snow White, Travor, Amy, Michelle, and Kevin (Travor's friend). It was fun and yet I failed once again. I remember doing really good when I was younger. Sucks.

You know what else sucks? Not being able to go to the Uganda Benefit! Oh well, I'm going to Disneyland with the cousins instead! The happiest and most expensive place on earth.

Oh man, the military called me! They tried to recruit me into the army. I felt so bad for the guy. He was honestly trying and I felt like he was wasting his time with me. Dang, 10 minutes trying to get off the phone. "I'm not strong," was my excuse. Ha....

This week also included two Altar-serving training dates. Cheyenne and I had some laughs when I told her about Good Shepherd School questions, Vactican I Catholics, and the Vietnamese wife(?!).

The rest of my week awaits...

No comments:

Post a Comment