Sunday, August 30, 2009

Magical







This last week have been just so crazy and I have been so exhasted. I'm kinda disappointed at myself for not reading all the blogs I follow (on blogger) but then again it's kinda exciting cause I sorta have a life, if you call being at school all the time having a life. Being in charge of the Freshman Forum Fair is so exhasting and I forget all about Color Guard! I feel so bad. Hopefully it will be great tomorrow.

Being at school for registration can be fun. Although most of the time I was working on the fair there was some great times such as playing hide-and-seek with Hector by using radios. I hope the work I did this summer for ASB will make me look good and give me some credibility.

Friday I went to the happiest and most expensive place on earth, Disneyland! I went with Tammie, Lance, Minerva, and Jenay, my cousins. We got a Family Reunion pin, which is true because Tammie came back from Boston and Mina came back from Great Britian. It was so much fun and great to be with all five of them since we don't really have time together. Ka-Kah. Pixie dust. Spots. Oh Jesus. Fireworks. It was magical.

Yesterday and today was so chill. Mina and I just watched So You Think You Can Dance clips, Chicago, Across the Universe, and went to the beach. I feel tanner!

Boys Boys Boys, Paparazzi: My Lady Gaga songs of the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Wow sounds like a good last week of summer :D
    haha im happy you blog cuz i havent talked to you in awhile! GLEE WAS OMG :D push it real good!

    ReplyDelete