Tuesday, August 11, 2009

More....water?

Some more photos of camp:


I love that shot.


Hot Priest, Hot Nun



Group 6: Jesus + Friends
Missing Katie, Amanda, and Billy's head


Sen10rs!


Sometimes I wish my stream of conscientiousness can be recorded whenever I wished it to.

Anyways, I didn't do much during my weekend. I tried to catch up on sleep then watched my cousins and my brother's swim meet on Saturday. I miss swimming. I love getting into and feeling half in air half in water. Hehe...a cute lifeguard told me he likes my sunglasses.
Sunday I actually got to be in the water. It felt great and made be more confident although right now that confidence has vanished since I just ate ice cream and two cookies!
Monday my time at the VA was not so pleasant. One of the ladies wanted to send Jennifer and I back to Volunteer Services since Shawn wasn't there. Say what? That's why we're not coming back this week.

So last night I had a dream that included being stranded in the ocean with my brother and my cousin Lance. We had some survivor moments and then found land. This morning I was listening to AJ's Playhouse and they had this dream lady on and apparently water has to deal with that time of month. and guess what...I'm on mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment