Thursday, August 20, 2009

Home Videos

"I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich." -Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford, "Identity Crisis," M*A*S*H

Looking through the window of your past with news eyes can be so rewarding. This evening my family and I watched home videos of my mainly Travor and I. They were of swimming, playing in the park, practicing gymnastics, birthday parties, baths, and just plain sitting there. It's fun to look back. I was super skinny. Darn you puberty! What can I say, I was a diva back then. I was so over the top and bossy. It's kinda funny and entertaining.

Also this evening, I walked into my dad's office while he was watching a youtube video. He was watching swiming tutorials! I just thought it was hilarious. Not only was he watch them but they were from a young guy with like hip hop playing in the back. Then my dad starts showing everyone in the house the videos. Too funny.

...and my last wonderful family memory of the evening: my mom listening to the ipod in her bed singing Backstreet Boy's I Want It That Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment