Thursday, December 2, 2010

A banana dangles between my legs

So I have to say I had a very good Thanksgiving break despite the fact that I only get two days off. I spent Wednesday with my little cousins Amy and Michelle. I took them shopping and successfully bought jeans and earrings! I want to go back to my earring days that I had in eighth grade. I would have so much variety in the style of earrings I wore. I guess it was partially because I wore uniform and earrings would add something unique to the outfit. I always have the issue of how my parents don’t like me wearing large earrings cause to them it seems as if one would appear as they party a lot. I just like pretty earrings that a big and dangle-y. Minerva came by later that day. She waxed my legs and we talked a lot about Glee and little details, like how Mark messes up his dance moves in “Stop! In the Name of Love” / “Free Your Mind.” Wow, that seems like forever ago. On Thanksgiving Barbie and Jenay created “Minute to Win It” games for the family to play. The first one you had to shake ping pong balls out of a tissue box that was connected to a belt without using your hands. It was the funniest thing ever, and you know I shook it! For the second game you have a minute to move an oreo from your forehead to your mouth, once again, without using your hands. I made the family record of two! Later we had Co Thanh play and the entire time she would just groan! I died a little. The third task required teams of three to pass an apple from under our neck to the next person, and ultimately to a box at the end of the line. Let me just say I’m really glad this game was just family cause you feel a lot of boobage, haha.I wish I had photos of these games because they’re soo great but I was just living in the moment. Plus Mina was talking photos but then she ran out of memory. I also forgot that she never uploads or send photos to anyone!!! What’s the point of having a camera then? The final task had a banana tied around our waist and we had to direct an orange to cross a line. Gosh did I fail but I did get good photos from it!

For Black Friday my mom and I shopped and got some really good deals. I think out of everything we got, I’m most excited about my new underwear! There’s something about cute underwear that I like. Even though I don’t show anyone what I look like in my undies, good underwear just make me feel good. It makes me feel a little more confident when wearing them. Like I’m cute in every layer. haha, jk. That evening was sloppy seconds! I had a great time with amazing people. Swan Princess <3 I dressed up as premarital sex coming “too soon”, with my lacy shirt, broken promise ring, hooker earrings (according to my mother), and unlocked chastity belt.

“Tracey, if you can pull off premarital sex, you’ll be my hero.” -Stephanie Espinoza 

My friends and I have an odd sense of humor.

1 comment: