Thursday, June 10, 2010

Staying up Late

I can't believe it's already 2:24 pm! It's June 10th and I'm a senior. We don't really have any homework but I'm up. 

Let's take a look at what I did today.

After I took my after school nap I finally printed out my photo for my graduation invites. Too bad we can only bring 7 people while I need 7 million tickets.



Then I went to the gym, did Body Works plus Abs, and headed on over to Sarah's house. I stayed for about an hour watching I Love You Man. Picked Travor up from his play, spent some time fussing over graduation invites, and then made the Mexico/USA photo of Stephanie and Jake. I only made it after playing around on picnik while trying to make Kryton's clipboard and fix his binder for the ASB exchange tomorrow this afternoon.





And then I changed my Google homepage to be that of my tree! Good night everyone, and don't forget to sleep tight.


No comments:

Post a Comment