Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break 2010

So I just realized that I there are tons of pictures of me eating sandwiches while in ASB.

Lovely ain't it?

This is the result of me looking at tons of photos today that were uploaded during lent. Oh yeah, Happy Easter and Earthquake to you too! =]

Anyways, I really enjoyed this Spring Break. I got to swim with my mom, enjoy Del Mar beach with Stephanie and Jackie and only saw Ferdie for like a minute, chill at the Espinoza's, attempted to find a prom dress (and failed), practice driving on the freeway a lot, completed my intent to enroll at SDSU, practice stations, fixed the awkwardness of altar-serving training, perform stations, have some random guy totally call me out for not being loud enough during my station, ate at TODO's with some station buddies, successfully follow drivers to and from sushi, and have an amazing sleepover which consisted of...

Brooke Shields
Spanish Millionaire
Nerf Guns
CreepyPasta
Buzz Aldrin
9-11 Intellectual Discussions and Youtube Video
United 93
Pizza + Ice Cream
Law Abiding Citizen
Look up International Pillow Fight (on Youtube)
Make a list of the strange things we do/discuss.
Look up more Buzz Aldrin and his book Magnificent Desolation
Look at gay photos
“Zach’s blonde hair. I want to touch it!” –Julie Dao 2:57 a.m.
Classifying different types of flirts (Hey babe, do you want to come over…?)
“So Little Time” with Mary-Kate and Ashley
Joe Jonas
Friends Cast, Apartments

We forgot to add Bobby to our list, the one normal sleepover thing we spent time on. 

"Who compels you to do these things? You undergo multiple personalities." -Cheyenne Pavia

No comments:

Post a Comment