Sunday, March 21, 2010

Wailing Child

"She lay still now, her face bathed in tears. Exhaustion of body had entirely subdued her spirit: our fiery Catherine was no better than a wailing child."
"Oh, I'm burning! I wish I were out of doors! I wish I were a girl again, half savage and hardy, and free...and laughing at injuries, not maddening under them! Why am I so changed? why does my blood rush into a hell of tumult at a few words? I'm sure I should be myself were I once among the heather on those hills."
                                                                       -Wuthering Heights

Today never happened before. Each day sends something different our way even though our routine schedules. These past two weeks allowed me to enjoy myself, but at the same time made me feel really low. I guess that what these days brought me. At least I know others have been in the same position as I am. 


I hope in 55 years my life won't be forgettable wherever I'm going and wherever I go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment