Monday, February 22, 2010

Julie Tracy

After a short Saturday work day and some time driving around on my own, it was lovely Simone Bagalso’s time. She looked so gorgeous in all of the outfits and photos she was in. I loved her yellow sunflower theme and how she incorporated everything with it from the centerpieces, the invitations, to her third outfit.


After the loveliness came the craziness, or at least, that’s what Mr. J. told me this morning. I haven’t really danced since homecoming and it was a workout! ha, it’s nice to feel those abs and thighs a working!


I love how almost every photo I use to blog about comes from Julie's flickr, which reminds me about yesterday. I always enjoy Core Team meetings, and the fact that Pat laughs at everything just makes things better. Oh, and I absolutely love his stories. Stephanie, Zach, Joe, Angellyne, Andrew, and I could not stop laughing when we found out the name of Pat's 5th-6th grade girlfriend has Julie Tracy as a name! That's right, Julie Tracy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment