Monday, December 14, 2009

Blossoming

This weekend consisted of friendships blossoming in all of my worlds. I felt so loved. Just being around so many truly good people is something to live for. Friday I was fortunate to go to Daphne’s then to Zach’s. Although Steph and I probably spent 15 minutes outside it was nice to just talk. That evening was sooo much fun from dinner to Mean Girls.

I woke up multiple times Saturday morning but decided to skip work day and just keep sleeping. With so many awakenings I’d forgotten to reset my alarm and was late for the Conf. Retreat Team Meeting, and I got so many quotes (which I will share later) hanging in a little corner. In the evening we celebrated Nicole’s 18th birthday, and I must say I’m proud of that girl. We watched White Christmas which couldn’t be better because 1)1940s!!! 2) Music and 3) Christmas! After the two OLP girls left Nikki, Sarah, Vicki, Rachel, Lindsey, and really got to talk. We haven’t spent time together as a GSCS girls group in a really long time and I look forward to another one. I cherish the memories I have with these gals.

And today was Costco samples and Confirmation class. The moment I got there I was rushed into Victoria’s car and then we went to 7-11. Just so random. Pat walked to the car and even told Vicki to get him a bottled water, which I thought was pretty cool, just cause we thought we were going to get in trouble.

I successfully mopped the house but failed at starting my homework. It’s already Monday morning (12:27 am).

I’d like to close with a quote from Saturday:

“Jesus throws us lemons and we have the choice to make lemonade or let it be sour.” -Emilyne

No comments:

Post a Comment