Saturday, January 30, 2010

AHhUgh

AHhhhhhhhaiosfjueogjaweoigjheafekajhfodafjodiasfdnfaoigjldadfkx,m vuijkdmfnjeikdnjvhewijdklmnvjf
^My exact feeling right now.

My mom is going to kill me. Dang it it's freakin 6 in the morning and I'm such a damn procrastinator. If there's one thing I hate about myself it's my lack of willpower and self-discipline. I have no control. When will I ever learn. It's been years since that time in elementary school that I turned a book report in a week late. Once she finds out that I didn't complete the scholarship I  was planning to turn in she'll get pissed and never let me do anything anymore, even though she still won't let me do anything anyways. For example, where I'm NOT going to be this weekend.
  • Talent Show
  • Rayven’s House
  • Key to College
  • Ally’s Debut
  • Youth Mass
Thanks for never letting me out mom. Another weekend to rot in this house.

AJhhhhhhhhhafrieoklmdjioamklfdedjmjnoksdlmfjhiospklnfjioskm damn it why am I such a retard. I hate doing work and I hate filling for scholarships. I know we really need it but I'm such a ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
I need to start taking initiative.

No comments:

Post a Comment